QuickBooks is a very popular software when it comes to the management of the Financial aspect of your business. We are the top-rated QuickBooks Support providers and we publish step-by-step guides for all QuickBooks features and tools. In this article, we are going to explain the use of Delayed Charge and when to use it. This article has been written by the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of 247techsupportnumber. You can get in touch with them if you want to know more about QuickBooks or get QuickBooks Technical Support Services. Simply, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012 to connect with the Experts.
What Are Delayed Charges In QuickBooks?
A delayed charge in QuickBooks is exactly what the name says: a charged bill to a customer in the future. This is a practice which is implemented by many businesses all over the world for products and services. In situations like this, you must use a delayed charge. Some customers want their bills to be postponed in the future.
When should you use the delayed charges exactly? It is not necessary to use the delayed charge feature if you usually accept payments at the time of the transactions. However, if the customer demands a future bill for the product or service, you do not want it to go unnoticed or unaccounted for.
How To Record A Delayed Charge In QuickBooks?
You can follow these steps for the purpose of recording a delayed charge in QuickBooks:
- Open your QuickBooks desktop software and login into your account.
- Go to the top of the screen and click on the (+) icon.
- Now, head to Customers >Delayed Charge.
- Click on the Choose A Customer.
- Now, select the customer for which you want to create the delayed charge.
- In case, the customer is not listed, select Add New and enter the details of the customer.
- The process is almost complete. All you have to do now is to choose the date on which the customer or clients has bought the service/product from you.
- In the Product/Service field, enter the product or the service for which you are creating the delayed charge.
- If the Product or the Service is not listed, click on Add New for adding it to your QuickBooks account.
- Now, click on Income Account for the product and enter the amount for the delayed charge as well.
- Click on Save & Close to save the newly made changes.
How To Get QuickBooks Support Services For Delayed Charge?
The process of connecting with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors is pretty simple and neat. You can choose between the support line phone number and Live Chat Support Services. Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012 to get quick solutions and answers for all your doubts. We are working 24/7 and 365 days so that you never have to face any issue while using your QuickBooks. We are also the top-rated QuickBooks Experts for all versions of QuickBooks like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Online.