QuickBooks Error 6000 304 is a part of the QuickBooks -6000 series errors and it is related to the Company file. This error appears on the user screen when they try to open a QuickBooks Company file. The QB Error -6000, -304 indicates that there is not enough disk space available for opening the file. It is also possible that user account running has reached its limit. You should immediately get QuickBooks Support Services to get rid of the error.
Call on the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 to receive instant resolutions and fixes for all QuickBooks Errors and issues.
Some easy ways that work for many QuickBooks users:
- Move your Company file to a bigger disk.
- Turn off the disk quotas
- You can choose to increase the disk quota for the current users.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -304?
It is no secret that QuickBooks is a state of the art software with advanced and powerful features but still sometimes encounter errors. Millions of people around the world currently use QuickBooks as it can cater to small, mid-sized and large businesses as well. However, QuickBooks Support Team is readily available to provide you with instant fixes for all QuickBooks issues. You can also follow the steps which are given below to manually resolve the QuickBooks Error -6000, -304.
Solution 1: Repair Your QuickBooks Software
In this solution, we will be replacing all the damaged QB desktop components.
- Press the Windows key and type Control Panel in the search field. Press Enter.
- Now, click on Programs and go to Programs and Features.
- Click on QuickBooks and choose to uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- QuickBooks installation window will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Repair button.
- Click on Finish.
Solution 2: Check Space On Your Local Storage Device
- Open My Computer and go to the drive in which QuickBooks is stored.
- Right-click on the Drive and choose Properties.
- Check if the space available is sufficient and click on the quota tab.
- You can choose to turn off the disk quotas.
- We recommend that you completely remove the disk quotas.
Solution 3: Perform A Clean Installation Of Your QuickBooks
In the situation, your QuickBooks Desktop is damaged and it not in a resolvable state from a simple reinstall of the software, you should completely uninstall QuickBooks from your desktop.
You also have to rename the files which are left behind.
Technical Support For QuickBooks 6000, 304
Fixing the QuickBooks Error Code 6000, 304 is an intricate process. But you can easily fix the error by following the above-mentioned solutions. However, if you are unsure about resolving the error manually or you are having any kind of doubts in any of the steps, contact the Intuit certified QuickBooks Support Team. To contact the support team, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 which is available round the clock.
We hope you have found this article useful. You can visit our website to get latest updates for QuickBooks.