The QuickBooks error 3140 might appear on your screen while using QuickBooks. Now, you must be wondering why does the QuickBooks Error 3140 occur and how to get rid of it? This article will provide you detailed information about the causes for the QB Error 3140 and also possible solutions for it. In case, you are in a hurry and are looking for an instant resolution for the QB Error 3140, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get help from the QuickBooks Experts of 247techsupportnumber.
What Are The Causes of QuickBooks Error 3140?
QuickBooks Error 3140 might up be showing up on your monitor during the QuickBooks software installation or while you are running QuickBooks on your computer. It can also appear during startup or shutdown of Windows. We highly recommend that you keep the track of when or how QuickBooks Error 3140 is appearing on your screen as it can help in resolution time for the error. Now, there are several possible causes for the error 3140:
- The common and the primary cause for the QuickBooks error is that the QuickBooks software you downloaded is corrupted or incomplete.
- Presence of corruption or damage in the Windows registry files can trigger this error.
- Deleting QuickBooks related files or folder.
- QuickBooks error 3140 can also be caused by a malware infection in the computer.
- You are using an outdated or expired version of QuickBooks.
Note: QuickBooks 2016 versions are expiring on May 31st 2019. Get the latest edition of QuickBooks now.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 3140 On Your Computer?
Now, for troubleshooting the QuickBooks Error Code 3140, you must follow the steps that we are giving below. You will definitely be able to get rid of this error but the procedure is time-consuming and you need a little technical knowledge for this. It is advisable that you let the QuickBooks Experts handle the error. Call on the 24×7 available QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to contact the QuickBooks Experts.
- Repair Registry Files Related to QuickBooks Error 3140.
- Run a Virus/Malware Scan on Your Computer.
- Delete Temporary Files and Folders.
- Update the Device Drivers on your computer.
- You can also choose to use the System Restore utility to recover files and revert any corruption or damage to the files to their earlier state.
- Reinstall QuickBooks Related Software on your computer.
- Use Windows File Checker utility to scan and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
- Install all Windows Updates on your computer as a sometimes outdated operating system can cause many problems.
- Upgrade your QuickBooks to the latest 2019 version to avoid such errors and issues.
These are the solutions that the QuickBooks Experts of 247techsupportnumber recommends to all its Users who are encountering the QB Error Code 3140 on their computers. However, if the QuickBooks Error 3140 is not resolved by implementing the above-given steps, call the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 immediately and let us take a look at the error. Sometimes, these errors are only the tip of the iceberg and the problem is a lot more complex than it seems.