QuickBooks Error Code 1904 is a very common error which most QuickBooks Users face at least once. The QuickBooks Error 1904 can damage your QB data files and you should immediately get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts. The error message displayed on your screen will be:
“Error 1904: [file path / name / extension] failed to register”
QuickBooks is one of the finest Accounting and Cash flow management software which enables you to automate the repetitive tasks like Payroll and Inventory management. You can save your time, resources and efforts by using QuickBooks for your business. It caters to the need of small and mid-sized businesses. But sometimes you will encounter errors on your screen like the QuickBooks Error 1904.
What Are The Causes Of The QuickBooks Error 1904?
The QB Error Code 1904 starts showing up on your screen because of incorrect or inappropriate file settings. The error message will sometimes contain file names which are facing issues:
How To Fix The QuickBooks Error Code 1904?
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247techsupportnumber recommend the following steps for fixing the error 1904 of QuickBooks. Now, you must have some technical knowledge for implementing the steps. If you do not have this knowledge, get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts from the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112.
- First of all, close your QuickBooks software and ensure that you have properly installed the QuickBooks software on your computer.
- Now, reboot your desktop.
- In the situation, QuickBooks is not installed properly or if the installation got damaged for some reason, download and install the QB Diagnostic Tool on your computer.
- Now, run this tool on your computer.
- Wait for the process to finish and restart your computer
- Now, implement the complete installation process of QuickBooks again on your computer.
- If the QBinstall tool was not able to fix the error then run the Component Repair Tool.
- In case, the steps given above didn’t work in fixing the QuickBooks Error 1904, create a new Windows user with administrator rights. To do so, follow the steps given:
- Tap on the Start menu.
- Type in User Accounts in the search field and hit enter.
- On the User Accounts window, choose Manage Account Users > Manage another account
- Tap on Create a new account and provide it a username.
- Make sure this account has Administrator rights.
- Log out from the window.
- Login in the newly created user account and run your QuickBooks again.
Contact Us For Support Services For QuickBooks
In the event, the QB error 1904 still appears on your screen then you must contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors can also be contacted via phone support, live chat support and email support.
Our support services are rated the highest in the USA and we are very proud of that. You can without a doubt contact us any time you need help with your QuickBooks. We are well versed with the technicalities of QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Online.