Within the following guide, we’re talking about QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060. QuickBooks POS is among the very best and most innovative software created and marketed by Intuit. It’s typically used by small and medium businesses across the globe. With the assistance of all QuickBooks POS features, businesses can monitor their tasks readily. Each year QuickBooks gets an update from Intuit and also new features and tools are added.
Similar to other software, QuickBooks also runs into errors. Among all the errors from the QuickBooks POS, QuickBooks POS 100060 is the one you should look out for. The POS Error 100060 typically occurs while working with the financial exchange feature of QuickBooks Point of sale. This message displayed on the screen would be:
“QuickBooks POS could not create some necessary account in your QuickBooks Financial Software.”
Within this post, you will learn what the QuickBooks Point Of Sale error code 100060 is, what exactly are causes of this error and what troubleshooting steps must be taken to solve it.
What Are The Causes Of The QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060?
When utilizing QuickBooks Point of Sale, should you find an Error 100060, this usually means there are a few essential accounts that couldn’t be created by the computer system. You will encounter these sort of error messages when you’re you are running a first Financial Exchange on an account.
This may happen due to the subsequent two reasons-
- Throughout the very first financial transaction, the accounts may already be been busy.
- The user logged in may not have the QuickBooks administrator permissions
You can get the QuickBooks Support Service by dialing QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 which is available 24×7.
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Error Code QuickBooks POS 100060?
If the QuickBooks Point of Sale is active during the first transaction, follow these steps:
- Open the QuickBooks POS software on your screen.
- Proceed to Edit select Preferences then head to Accounting.
- Visit Company Preferences and also unmark the ‘Use account numbers’ checkbox.
- Now, click on OK.
- Now, from QuickBooks Point of Sale, do a Financial Exchange.
- In your QuickBooks POS, head to Edit.
- Click on Preferences on to Accounting.
- Tap on Business Preferences and choose Use account numbers check box.
- It will reactivate the account number feature.
- Click on OK.
If The User Does Not Have Administrator Permission, Follow These Steps:
- Go to the Point of Sale Company Preferences and tap on Cancel.
- Click on File and then choose close Company/Logoff.
- Tap on Open in the No Company Open display.
- Now, Log in as the System Administrator for the Company file.
- Select Window and Close all.
- In your QuickBooks Point of Sale, select File and then choose Preferences as Company.
- Click on Accounts beneath the financial preference.
- Go to the Basic tab and verify all accounts.
- Make sure that both the advanced tab and basic tab have no brackets.
In the case, any account still has any brackets and it does not appear in the drop-down list, choose to create an account:
- Open your QuickBooks, select Lists and click on Chart of Accounts.
- Tap on Account at the lower left section of the display.
- Choose New.
- Select a suitable Account type.
- Fill all the required details appropriately.
- Select the OK button then close the chart of Accounts.
- In QuickBooks Point of Sale, close and then reopen the Company Preferences window.
- Select Accounts marking both basic and advanced. Make sure that there are no brackets.
These steps should help in getting rid of the QuickBooks Point Of Sale 100060. For additional support, you can contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247techsupportnumber.us on our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491.