QuickBooks is a platform which can help you in managing your business and automating the tasks to increase your business productivity. It is very popular amongst small and mid-sized businesses all over the world. QuickBooks also helps you in tracking your inventory and customer details. In this article, we will show you how you can Add A New Customer In QuickBooks. We know that most businesses have customers who make multiple purchases and keep returning to the same business. In such a case, it is only logical to save the details of the customer so that you do not have to enter the details every time the customer makes a purchase.
You can also choose to call on the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012 and we can help you in adding a new customer in QuickBooks.
The other benefit of storing the customer details is that you can track the sales and customize the experience for the customer.
How To Add A Customer In QuickBooks?
The process of adding a customer in QuickBooks is very simple; just follow the steps which are given below:
- Open your QuickBooks and login into the accounting software.
- Now, click on the Invoicing tab which you can find on the right-side menu.
- Select Customer.
- Now, click on the New Customer
- A new window will appear on your screen which will have multiple fields in which you can enter details about the customer. You can enter these details:
- It is not vital that you fill all the fields. You do not have to fill the Company field if you are running a business to consumer or B2C business. However, we will recommend that you fill in all the appropriate information about the customer. You can customize the experience for the customer better if you know more about him/her.
- Click on the Save button after entering all the information about the customer to save the details.
- Repeat the same steps for adding multiple customers to your QB account.
How To Create A Sub-Customer In QuickBooks?
QuickBooks also provides you the feature of adding a sub-customer for your business. Now, you must be wondering what a sub-customer is. A sub-customer is a customer which you will add under an already existing parent customer.
- Open your QuickBooks and go to Invoicing and choose
- Now, click on New Customer.
- Fill up all the fields with appropriate information.
- Click on the label Is Sub Customer prior to saving the changes.
- Choose the Parent customer.
Get QuickBooks Support For Adding A New Customer In QuickBooks
We hope that you were able to understand the process of creating a customer and sub-customer in your QuickBooks by reading this article. You can always contact the QuickBooks Experts whenever you need any help with your QuickBooks or any of its features. Dial our QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1-866-656-1012 for instant solutions for QB. Our support line number and the Live Chat Support services are available 24/7 and open for QB users all over the world. Contact us today!