QuickBooks is the leading bookkeeping and financial management software that comes with preloaded with the latest tools and features like bill management, tax filing, payroll, employee management, invoicing, tracking inventory and many more.
QuickBooks can be effortlessly configured to work with third-party applications for making the best out of the software. But people often find themselves stuck with errors and issues when they are integrating their QB with third-party applications.
If you are in such a situation then wait no more and get connected with the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-477-0210.
QuickBooks License Errors After Cloning
You are asked to provide your License Number and the product code when you are trying to validate your QuickBooks product. To protect this sensitive information this file is encrypted with high-end security tools. In the situation, this encrypted gets damaged or deleted, you can run into the below-given problems:
- Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
- No Company Open Window does not show any Edit list
- Sync Licensed Data Online is disabled
- Your QuickBooks is not registered and you are not able to use Online Banking features.
- Error ” You must subscribe to accountant’s copy file transfer service” occurs when you try to sync or subscribe
- QuickBooks Re-configuration errors.
Note: For some users, deleting the entitlement file may resolve the QuickBooks license error. But if that does not, follow the guidelines given here.
Causes Of QuickBooks License Error After Clone
These are probable causes for the QB License error:
- Damaged or missing .DAT or MSXML.
- Utilizing an outdated or discontinued Windows Operating system.
- Firewall or Anti-virus restricting QuickBooks from connecting to the Internet.
- Importing .QBO file prior to saving it on your desktop first.
How To Resolve The License Error On Your Desktop?
These are the steps which can fix the QuickBooks license error:
- Firstly, shut down your QuickBooks desktop software.
- Now, it is very important that you make sure that all the QuickBooks processes are closed.
- Open the Task Manager on your computer either from the control panel or pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard.
- Click on the Processes tab and search for the processes which end with (.exe).
- Select all of the processes by clicking on them.
- Click on End Task.
- Use the search utility on your desktop to look for the entitlement data folder.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all the files and press the Del button for deleting the files.
- You will get a dialog box on your desktop which will ask you to confirm the task. Click on Yes.
- Now, re-open your QuickBooks desktop software and register.
- Check if you are still encountering the same error and if you do, move on to the next solution.
Only try this solution when the above one did not work. You can follow the steps or contact the QuickBooks Experts.
- Check if any updates are available for the operating system which you are using. If an update is available, download it on to your computer.
- Press the Windows key and click on the All Programs option in the Start Menu.
- Search for the update and start downloading it.
- Wait for the process to get completed and then install QuickBooks once again.
- If nothing is working in your case, reinstall QuickBooks using Clean Install Tool.
Get QuickBooks Help & Support Services
We make sure that all QuickBooks users get instant solutions to whichever error they are facing and also answer all their questions. You can also visit 247techsupportnumber to get detailed step-by-step guides for all the QuickBooks Error Codes. Simply, call us on the QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1-888-477-0210 to avoid all hassle and get assistance from QuickBooks ProAdvisors.